Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Friends?

Sometimes when you open Facebook (FB), all you can see is a bundle of friends. 

Friend from primary school, secondary school, university, colleague, relative and so on and forth which you can add or include as your friend in FB. So a total of a lot and a lot and a lot of them making you FB friend list be more than a hundred, two hundred, five hundred and some even reach up to thousand.

But out of the big number in your FB friend list.
 Do anyone you can really talk too? Does anyone who really care for you? Who really sincerely speak the truth to you?

I doubt so. Why I say so? Is because I found out all those in the friend list is just being busybody wanna know how are going bad and worst than them in order for them to show off their happy and luxury life style they are having. 

Why is this coming in my mind making me say so? 
This is because when ever I post anything in my FB there is nobody is there to comment or in simple word care for me. Sometimes I need an advice to what I am facing there is none I can really talk to even there is like more than 30 person in the online chatting session. But when things like they are getting marry next month then all the invitation in Event will be forwarded to me. Is like I am only remembered when they need my angpow or present for their wedding dinner. 

What are friend really means to them? What are all those friendships is all about? Only to be recall when you need other to wish you congratulation in your wedding? Or to make your wedding feeling like a grand one when all of your FB friend list will be able to attend it? 

Ya I know all of them having their very own little family which is eventually I'll be forgotten. 

Friendship to is a person who can be there to share your happiness and sadness together. Caring and be there to listen to you when you need them and sincerely  advice each others to make it to the best path. 

I hope I still have a friend like that to really care for me even they have their very own life and family. If not all this is just making me feel lonely whenever I log in Facebook. 

Hmm...I think I can consider to terminate my FB if this keep happening, because all this is only hurting my feeling and making me felt being left out like an outlier. Is just like my existance is unimportant anymore. 

I am sad today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...