Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Travel mind??

Haven't post anything since April 2015. And here I am to write something.

What shall I write? Ermm...

What have I been?
I have been great, busy as always...with working, and nothing specially happened lately. But sometimes I wish I can go travel to Korea, or maybe Singapore, is just a matter of money, time and commitment all I can say.

Why I choose this two places to travel?
Erm...firstly being addicted to Korea drama make me really want to be a Korean although is just for a day or two. Trying to enjoyed walking down the Korea street with snowing in the Winter, walking in park full with flower fragrance in the Spring while leaves smell in the Autumn and playing by the beach during Summer with catching some fishes for lunch or dinner.
          Going to concert to see any handsome or pretty idol group. Anything just walk around will be fun too, isn't it? Eating those Kimchi with Samgupsal, go to Jeju Island to eat some black pork try their Soju...although I am not an alcoholic tolerance drinker.

Then for Singapore is my neighbour country which I assume the nearest to travel to if my option can't allow me to travel far. I heard the food there is awesome, variety of choices can be found there. Is a heaven of food just like Penang.
         Singapore is also best for shopping paradise. You can shoppe lots of beautiful lastest fashion there, is it true?
         I can go to the Sentosa Island to play water theme park...something like that is it true.

No matter what my mind is wandering to travel now.

Why?

Because everyday working sometimes I feel like going to a differences place. To a place where nobody know me and just walk out of my daily busy life.

But some say is very dangerous to travel alone especially for a girl like me. :)

Nevermind is just my mind go travel because I still can't afford to go out to travel...Let's travel in Malaysia first....hihi.



No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...