Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

3 years old

Is Saturday? 

Not really important whether is Saturday or not...but the most important is my little bloggie is turning to three (3) years old by today, the 11th of April 2015. 

Three year before today, that was on 11th April 2012 is the day I start to write and established Simply Writing of Thoughts blog. 

Last 2 years, I forget about it and wasn't prepared to write in or even celebrate this day. 
Sorry, bloggie. Mummy didn't celebrate your first and second year of birthday. In return to it...I am writing here as to celebrate your day. 

Is the day of the beginning of my writing to public. Although not much I shared in this little blog, but it was and were my place to voice out my thought and love as a good memories when I am old. Something like a diary...hihi...not really a diary as I didn't wrote it daily...just randomly written when I have time, have thought and more to my silly silly thought or love for Korean song and a little bit about this and that...no specific thing actually...more to random topic according to my mood.

I know I haven't write much in here, sometimes I was hesitated to write or maybe out of new topic to write or more exactly was my life wasn't interesting enough to be written down in here. I was basically busy with daily life till I admit I do forget my little bloggie existence. So I will try to manage my time well to write in bloggie as often as I can, but as always is not a promise. Just trying my best.

Sorry, bloggie! 
미안 해요!
(mian haeyo)

And

Happy Birthday! 
생일 축하합니다!
(saengil chukhahapnida).

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...