Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2013 Resolution


Oh, Hi!! Merry Christmas!!!

As I have said before to make a New Year Resolution. So after I have consider the most main point I want to set for my 2013 Resolution is to be HAPPY.

Here is actually the list I have made:
  • Be happy
  • Drink more water
  • Eat well 
  • Exercise
  • Update blog at least twice a month
Hopefully I have a strong will to accomplish all this. Wish me luck ya.

Again, I wish everyone here, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2013. Have a blessed year ahead ya. What we achieved or can't achieve in year 2012 let's work more harder to gain it k. 

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...