Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

121212

On the 11th of December 2012 midnight I can't fell asleep and sharp on the 12am midnight is the 12th December 2012 or to make it nicely is 121212. A very nice number indeed.

What I was I thinking or looking at? 

Looking out from my bedroom window is actually a piece of very dark sky. I look blankly at it, thinking why so black?. But without knowing, when I focus on a certain place of the dark dark sky, actually there is a little little shine for the star glowing it's little brightness in the dark sky.

When this happen and slowly i realize there is more for this little star in the sky. Wow, how amazing it is? 

All we need to do is FOCUS, even the darkest piece of thing there is a little brightness to each and very thing. 

I hope I do shine even the slightest of the bright I can bring. At least make me feel I'm useful to this world too not just a parasite. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...