Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Back, after long forgotten this bloggie


Is been so so soooo long I never bother to come into this bloggie..because I forgot about it. 

The last writing was August 2018. 

Yup that was around that time I make a drastic planned to leave everything behind me.

Age, Beauty, bad Friends which make me sad that happy, all been leave behind including this bloggie. 

Then I got involve in fangirling in Twitter, get into Weibo, into my TVbox...enjoy everything all want while in the midst of busy working life.

Then some one wake me up through his WordPress...that I remembered I got a place called bloggie too to write all my inner thoughts and rambling.

So here I am searching my password a log in to check what I wrote before. 

Guess I still never change still the single me with my silly thoughts and silly cooking. 

And Proofff !!! Is already at the end of Year 2020 (December).

Yes, 2 years gone by. Nothing much really change. I think I need to find something to write in here.

Till then please bare with me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...