Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2020

When We Were Young "人不彪悍枉少年"

Lately I just finished a Chinese Drama. Is not a new drama, a year 2018 drama talked about high school students live during the year 1996 to 1997. More info or synopsis of the story I'm not going to write it here because there is way too many around if you Google it around.

Title of the drama is "When We Were Young"  

Chinese title is "人不彪悍枉少年" 

Pinyin'ed as "Rén bù biāo hàn wǎng shàonián"

The main poster

花彪 Huā Biāo
by 侯明昊 Hóu Míng Hào

What I want to write here is, this story let me reminiscences my own 18 years old me.

What have I done during that time?

Do I have such friends to play around and be naughty together?

Do I have anybody who always looks for me first, care for me in my schooling time?


杨夕Yáng Xī
by 万鹏 Wàn Péng





All the answer just simply a "NO", "NONE". 

My time of school just go to school and back to school. I don't attend any extra classes even during my high school exam year. I only have extra curricular activities like as a librarian on Tuesday afternoon, girl guide and badminton or English Club for Saturday. Other than that is go and come back from school.

李渔 Lǐ Yú
by 张耀 Zhāng Yào




I don't have friends who kept calling me to chit chat in telephone like how Yang Xi and Yang Xiao He Mei did. Ya, during my schooling time also handphone doesn't exist yet. And my time during the first computer coming out, my Dad manage to get us one, and I remember ICQ and some games was what I played.



黄澄澄 Huáng Chéng Chéng
by 代露娃 Dài Lù Wá



I attended all girls schools...so there is nobody like Hua Biao and Li Yu will seek me first in everything that happened on them either taking care of me. I can say I grow up on my own in school life. Only at home was fully protected by my parents. I don't gp to friend house to play. There is no best friend of mine like these 5 peoples (Hua Biao, Yang Xi, Li Yu, Yang Xiao He Mei, Si Tu Er Tiao) in this drama. 

司徒二条 Sī TúèrTiáo
by 李明德 Lǐ Míng Dé





How I wish my school life was as happening like this kids.

Past is past...I can't go back and change everything. So just enjoyed this drama and dream it while watching it.


杨肖和美 Yáng Xiào Hé Měi
by 潘美烨 Pān Měi Yè



Is a well recommended drama for relaxing and nostalgic to your younger self. 


The pictures is those main cast in the story. Huang Cheng Cheng is the girl who love Li Yu and willing to do all sort of things to support Li Yu. 


All Pictures Credit: Baidu.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...