Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Ending of Year 2020

Final month of Year 2020 - December


Beside "Negaraku" and "Lagu Pulau Pinang", "Wawasan 2020" is one of my school national anthem-alike songs. Now I'm in the final month of it. 

During my childhood, for me 2020 is super duper far away from me. Something like, it will never happen so soon. Back then I wondered, What will 2020 look like? Will I be able to go to outer space as an astronaut? Or working in a lab as a scientist? What will my husband look like? Will I be married already with children? 

And like magic "Proofff!!!" I'm here now in the last month and the whole world still fighting for a virus named Coronavirus (Covid-19) and being at home is the best place to be. The funniest thing was all my wondering never happened and getting old day by day. Haha. 

Honestly speaking, nothing much accomplished this year. But what I learnt within this pandemic season throughout the year is:

🌸Family is most important.
🌸Single is immortal in my work place. 
🌸Being alone is fun.
🌸Home is the safest place on Earth.
🌸Being in a crowd is scary.
🌸Television with tvbox is my best friend.
🌸Shopee is my new place to hang out.
🌸Youtube is where I do my Sunday Service.
🌸Mask is my new fashion.
🌸Life is fragile. So cherish it always. Do whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt others. You don't have to please anybody. 
🌸Sometimes selfishness is not a sin, it is a way to protect me and my family. 
🌸And I forgot to write, Xiao Zhan is my boyfriend. hihi. (How I wish?) but at least seeing him smile makes me smile. He is such a sweet boy. 

So, another 20 years will be 2040, what will I be? Will my family still be with me? Or I will be really forever alone by then? Will I still be in the same place working and living? 

Let God plan for me for HE knows the best for me. May my Prince manage to find me soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...