Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Alone?

Just like the title said so "ALONE"!

What will you do if you are all alone in a public place?

I am sure a lot of you will be playing with their latest devices such as smartphone, iPad, mp4 or anything that can keep you busy for awhile without looking weird all by yourself A.L.O.N.E!

I have tried doing a lone ranger window shopping for nearly every weekends when I'm so bored. Walking aimlessly with slow paced searching for something that amuse or catches my eyesight.

And I do really found something new like tools which I never encounters, books full with wisdom and knowledge that sometime can make me stay at the bookstore for almost a full whole day to read. A Bookstore turn into myself mini library? Hihi... That is also a way that I can save my money and gain knowledge at the same time.

Then I will have my meal all alone just by myself. Is kinda sad and looks like desperate as you sit down and eat lonely. Like an abandon person. So LONELY...haiz...what to do?

But what can I do when I am indeed all by myself during the lone ranger shopping time. Nobody can accompany me when I need them.


Sometime even you were with your friends and family or even in a crowded place but you can feel all A.L.O.N.E too. I mean the FEELING is like empty and all ALONE although your were in a busy, noisy from your surrounding of crowded people.

There is a time where you feel that you don't belong to the group or community that you were joining. I do feel this sometimes when there is an occasion where I was forcefully with order from superior to attend a event unwillingly. Is like a sense of duty that you have to attend it.

Or where there is a awkward moment in the group that you were having a conversation, which you felt were outliers, transparent and all of sudden that feel ALONE will arise. There is a feeling or is just my sensitivity is too high that I feel the topic they were discussing is non-related to me or not interesting or is so boring that make me feel I am left out.


So do you thing being ALONE by YOURSELF (physically) or FEELING LONELY (mentally or emotionally) is better?

I feel being ALONE by YOURSELF is more better as you can have your ME-time but just plainly strangely awkward doing things all by yourself to the public's eyes. AND while FEELING LONELY is more worst as you feel you don't belong to the world or something more strangely thinking that can run through your head saying maybe I am ALIEN to this WORLD...sometime I just say silently within my heart, "Is okay. You will be fine as your are the child of God, so the world treat you different is okay because your status to this world is different." That is just a self-caring as there is none to do so, when you need it.

Is okay, I will be fine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...