Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

A tiring Friday :-(

Today is a very tiring Friday. Not to mention a bundle of workload awaiting to be complete by M3. The tiring part is all the after done work have to be sign by other. As though that person just getting credit upon other people hard work.

That's why I am a little bit unhappy as well. I work till my neck stiff now. Is like my neck is going to break into two anytime.

Suppose is a very happy Friday since tomorrow is weekends. But then all I get is a very painful stiff neck and a unhappy mood.

Haiz can't write much as I need to rest for my neck.
Hopefully tomorrow my neck will be fine.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...