Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 03: Your first Korean drama?

This one I can absolutely remembered it. It was "Autumn in My Heart" that brought me to recognized and being so addicted to Korean Dramas. 

The main actors in Autumn in My Heart

Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo is the first person of Korea that introduces me to Korea Drama. 










The child actors in Autumn in My Heart. 




Through this drama my journey to Korean Drama started. I have watch this twice on tv but and still feel like watching it again. Maybe back then I watch it in Mandarin speaking with Malay subtitle and hopefully I can spend some time to watch it original voice by the Korean actor with English subtitle. It would be more amazing. I very sad drama where the main actress pass away in the ending of the story. 




Then next I was introduce to "Winter Sonata". But I don’t really get the storyline and was busy preparing for exam during that time it was on broadcast on tv so I drop it.  Maybe I can consider to watch it again since there is a lot of recommendation to watch this drama. 

Winter Sonata




Namiseom Island
The most happening part is the filming site for this drama is being one of the tourism attraction in Korean. Is called the Namiseom Island. I wish one day I can visit the place :) .    


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...