Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hatred...

This is some very nice words meant to be remembered and practice in our lifetime. Is adapted from the  Media Corp Singaporean drama named Breakout. Is at the few last episode before to the ending. 

Notes: F = female aka Yang NianQing;  M = Male aka Situ DongChen; the highlighted wording is the most important word for our life. 
Do enjoy as there is the movie clip beneath of this dialogue. 


F: Do you have a lot of hatred? If you hadn't been jailed and stripped of your lawyer's licence, you'd be rich and famous now. So you must be filled with hatred.

M: Yes. I'm so overcome by hatred that I can't sleep at night. The feeling doesn't subside as time goes by. On the contrary, it gets stronger.

F: Then you should have left me to my fate to assuage your hatred.

M: Hmm...If I succeed in getting my revenge, will that really assuage my hatred? Perhaps. Or perhaps it will create a new source of misery and hatred. :)
Have you ever seen such a sky as far as you can remember?

F: No.

M: The fact is, such a sky is always there. Just lift your head and you will see it. But the trouble is we won't even do so. And even if we do lift our heads we still won't see it. Because there are far too many things blocking our view. If I hadn't lost everything, I'd be a rich and famous lawyer by now. And perhaps I would never sit here in the setting sun and lift my head to look at this sky. Providence is fair. When you lose something you will gain back in other ways. I've lost fame and fortune. But I've gained a sky. :)
Come, let's enjoy our fried rice in the setting sun. I'm sure it's something you've never tried before.

F: Situ DongChen, you don't hate anymore?

M: I'm trying not to, but it's not easy. I need to look at the sky and the fallen leaves more. Speaking of which, I have to thank Zhou JieMing.


            (Below this is the part of the drama that i trimmed...from Youtube....is in Mandarin speaking with English subtitle ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...