Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

two weeks past

Is been a long time i didn't update my blog, is like 2 weeks already.

Ermm..i almost forget bout my blog as i'm so obsessed with Korean drama recently. Then i am so tired taking bus trip home since last week under heavy rain almost everyday. All this making me tired and i can sleep as early as 9pm, but still wake up at the same time as usual. Not earlier, no extra energy even i sleep earlier....is still the same me like the me when i sleep at 10pm.

Okay, not much to write for today as i m feeling sleepy now.

Tomorrow is the 30th of May 2012 is also a called Pesta Kaamatan for those Sabahan. The Sabah is going to have 2 days of public holiday starting tomorrow with 31st May. Happy Holiday to those Sabahan.

Good night, world. Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...