Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

2015

Happy New Year for 2015. Hope I am not to late to wish my reader.

Is already the fifth day of 2015, so fast, right.

What is not same this year compared to last year (2014)?

Ermm...I still can remember is 2015 and keep writing 2014 instead during working. Either I have very weak brain or is I am used to 2014...haha.

Then, I think I need to have dental check-ups this year to do my front teeth filling. Although I am going to be so nervous but that is important because front tooth is where our smile can be seen. What to do? I am going to search for a good dentist in my nearby area and is a must this year since I kept dragging for years.

I suddenly felt I have so many responsibility this 2015 compared to my 2014. Why?
I have been in the same church for about 5 years and I am actually kinda sad when nobody seem to know me but suddenly this year all keep approaching me to join this and that. The very interesting things was they seem to be very amazingly knew my name. Does God answer my prayer or I have been set up like "Just For Laugh" Canadian show? But my most enthusiasm things were to meet more new friends this years and help out in the Children's Camp and maybe can join the 2015 Christmas Carolling ever since last 2 years.

Whatever is it? I need to be more happy and start a new life with new year for new hope. And may God keep be with me to guide and lead me to the correct and happy path, for I know I am not walking alone but God is accompany me. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...