Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Future

Future? What is future means to you?

What our future going to hold?

What will you be in ten years or twenty years from now?

I had watch a Korean variety show from one of my favourite F(x) idol girl group named 'Amazing f(x)'. Theses girls talked about what will they be after twenty years later?

The eldest Unnie (Victoria Song) said, she will own a bakery shop, pet a big dog which will take her to shopping and a house with a big yard.

Her others member asked her, "Don't you marriage?" She said, she won't because she is afraid of labor pain.

Then other member said "You can marry and don't have child. There is sure some guy who dislike child too."

Then all the other member dream were almost the same. That is get marry and have son as their first born and the second is daughter.

Amber and Krystal just want two kids while Sulli wants three but she is also fine with two kids. Meantime, Luna wants eight childs.

Haha...what a dream or plan/ goal.

While me? I also don't know what will I be tomorrow. How am I suppose to plan for my next 20 years time? If the one I plan never happen, will I be more disappointed? If it happened but no the same like I plan maybe divert to a totally different path that what I originally planned, what will I feel? Happy or sad?

I know is good to have goal or plan like something within a month or two, but to me maybe not something which is very far away like 20 years..ermm a year plan is fine I think. Because we never know will we still be alive to fulfill what we had plan. If we are still alive, are we still that healthy and can move freely like now to fulfill all those? Because things can happen and change from time to time. Nothing is forever.

Matthew 6: 34 said "So do not worry about tomorrow; it will have enough worries of its own. There is no need to add to the troubles each day brings."

I have a plan or dream when I was a child, but it never happened and till now I am still a little sad about it. So maybe just follow the flow and we can be more happy, isn't it. But this doesn't means I am giving up.

I am still trying my best for it and there is a little goal that every body dreamt of having that is MARRIAGE. But this thing can easily be done like what is easily being said. Why? Because marriage is something done by two person not you alone can be done. To find the suitable soulmate need time and patience, destiny and fate too.

Do you happen to set a goal for your future?

Something like, what will you be in 20 years time from now? And what is it? Maybe you can share in my comment below. And see is planning for something like 20 years a must?


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...