Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Relaxing time

Hello!! :)

Haven't write anything nearly for a month. I was very busy lately. Almost having a very tight schedule daily. Right now I can have a break (a least for a while...hehe) and then will be continuing being busy till next week...I guess. As I never know what may come up to my schedule :)

Ermm...come to think about it this November of 2012 is going to finish real soon too. December will be coming around the corner. Then 2013 is waving to say HELLO too. Times really fly by real quick when we are being busying around and if we are being lad back then time is moving so so slow. 

No matter what happen, Time is Gold after all so hope everyone is having a quality time.

Hah! not to forget even when you're busy you still need to have a little bit time for yourself and family and time to relax too.

So I hope everyone can enjoy this piece of song to release the stress and tension if you are busy like me too. 

Sources: Youtube.com

This piece is a song played by Depapepe a duo Japan acoustic guitarists. I get to know this duo from this song below and found that the above music is nice for soothing mind.

Source: YouTube.com

This piece of music is originated by Depapepe titled START. And according to this video is being replay by FT Island - Song SeungHyun (left) and Choi JongHun (right) with their very own version (a slower version).  

Seeing both joyous guy to play the guitar really make me relax and smile. Thanks Song SeungHyun and Choi JongHun for recommend me this Depapepe.

Ok do enjoy the music k.


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...