Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Firstly


A blog named "simply writing of thought" is officially born today on the 11th April 2012, a Wednesday after Easter Sunday. Yup! finally i have a blog after a very long consideration since 2009. But never have the guts to do so. And why so suddenly i make up my mind and have it after 3 years. Basically is because within the year 2012, i can say that my life is rather boring with nothing much to do either in work or at home with family. At least by having a blog to make me more enthusiastic to keep on my daily life i guess. As i don't want to waste my youthful precious time everyday doing nothing beside Facebook'ing. 


Well the name say so, is a blog on simply what my mind tell my little hand to do, that's is writing or i should say is actually typing. :)

So welcome to my little world of my thoughts of a simple yet difficult to understand girl's world...hehe...is also a way to keep track on myself to know what mold me into who i am today when i reread all this simply writing of my thoughts later. Guess is good to use the saying, "to kill two birds with a stone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...