Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Work = Happy


Haven't write anything to my little bloggie..urm not to long just a day..hehe..Today, i am very happy as i have work to be done, unlike for the past few month of this year 2012. You all might be thinking i am crazy, as mostly people will be very happy with less or no work at office and the best part is your salary is still being paid on time, while i am like the opposite :). Maybe i have seated too long at office till i am too boring already.

Yup, i admit last year my workload is like a total hell. But after Chinese New Year, i had my work all fully managed, is like everything is under my control. I am glad that i can manage my work now, but is way to manageable till i am too boring making me feeling useless or simply thinking things that never happen or simply browsing here and there making my life more miserable. Is a total a waste of my life.

Maybe i am a workaholic...at least with work i won't simply thinking stuff and makes myself being so useless. I loved my work although is not match to my level of education, my colleague is unfriendly but i believe if i keep on praying for them, God will open their heart to accept me. For God never abandon his children. I am God's children as He loved us for he sent His only Son, the one without sin to die for our sin. 

Okay, back to my main point as i have work to do as my headquarters office suddenly need a report urgently on a tight schedule, my HQ is always like that, they want something from your side and needed you to submit to them in a shortage of time too. Is ok as i have not much work so is kidda challenging for me today. Guess tomorrow won't be as much like today. So is best to treasure the time which God planned for me today.

Is just like love...if you have found your loved of life...why not to take action to let her know. Treasured it k. :)

Goodnight is rather late now. Don't wanna be late for work tomorrow. Nite nite. (^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

再见2020,努力吧2021

还有三个小时就要跨2021年了。 现在几乎每家都在放鞭炮。 很热闹也很烦恼。让我在回想我的2020,是如何过来的? 是个匆匆忙忙,勉强,努力有懒散,也有酸甜苦辣熬过来的。 人生嘛,就是这样吧! 对我来说,努力奔破了一年,又要再重新开始是一个挑战。 感觉为什么,每一秒,每一分,每一...